Skip to main content

funarise images 2

1)




2)





send your work to  RINIEP
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. 's theory "Observational analysis"

  Observational analysis  To be simply speaking, it is just observing our surroundings. But it is more than just observing we need to observe the most tiniest detail and the conversations they have with us,  it maybe a rubbish talk,  but it is information for us. I was visiting my father's colleague, I was forced to go but that is an another story. Only my father and mother only knew them, so I was totally bored to entertain myself I came up with the concept of "observational analysis" and I tested this.  What I did is just simple, I paid attention to everything if I didn't, they'll know that I'm not interested in their home and that will make them uncomfortable in their own house.  As I was speaking, I paid attention to everything 1. Conversation between my father and mother and the colleague's  2. Seeing photos hung up on the wall  3. This maybe odd but observing their faces (I mean face structure, etc.)  4. Their way of behavior  5. Their house setup 6.

About Amazing shaolin temple

Shaolin temple  Shaolin temple is also known as the shaolin monastery which is a Buddhist temple in China.  It is believed that this temple was founded in the 5th century and this is the main temple for shaolin school of Buddhism to this day.  The shaolin temple and it's  pagoda forest was considered as a UNESCO world heritage site at 2010 as part of the historic monuments of the China.  Before the monastery was led by an Abbot but the communists era and religion restrictions has changed the ancient system. Now the monastery is led by a committee composed primarily of government officials.  The shaolin temple has been featured in many films,  Shaolin temple (1982) Shaolin (2011)  Etc.  This prestigious site is a must see when you go to China. 

AMAZING FACTS

  1. We spend about one-thirds of our lives asleep. 2. Sleep walking and sleep talking are more common In children than adults.  3. A child's heart is the size of a clenched fist.  4. Sea stars have no brains. 5. Frogs absorb water through their permeable skin and hence, don't need to drink the way human beings do.   6. A 2% drop in body water level can trigger short term memory loss. 7. Am estimate of 20,000 to 30,000 workers worked for over 80 years to build the pyramids of Giza.  8. Louis Sullivan is called the "father of skyscrapers." 9. There are "GREEN PEACOCKS" in  Java and in Myanmar.  10. The greatest weight lifted with human tongue is 12.5 kg!!  1. Fire generally travels faster up a slope than down a slope.  2. On the average Each litre of seawater contains about 13 billionth of a gram of Gold! 3. The English word "Alphabet" comes from two Greek alphabets , "Alpha and Beta"  4. Galaxies are huge stars systems, made of stars and