Skip to main content

funarise images 2

1)




2)





send your work to  RINIEP
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Twin towers

  Twin towers  *The twin towers were completed in 1973. *The other buildings were built over the next 14 years. *The twin towers opens on April 4 1973. *The twin towers where the central piece of the world trade centre complex. *There are their tallest building in the New York city, and for a brief period upon the completion, they were the tallest building in the world. *They attracted roughly 70,000 tourist and commuters everyday. *The tower where massive. Each weight more than $250,000 tons. *The tower contained 99 elevators, and had 21800 Windows. Each floor was an acre in size. *Location of this tower (lower Manhattan, New York city.) *There were many major insurance including FIR on February 13 1975, a bombing on February 26 1998, bank robbery on January etc..... *On the morning of September 11 2001, timing 8:46 a.m., on north of the building, centre of 93 -94 floors, two Boeing 767 jets into the twin tower within minutes of each other, less than two hours later, both tow...

About Amazing shaolin temple

Shaolin temple  Shaolin temple is also known as the shaolin monastery which is a Buddhist temple in China.  It is believed that this temple was founded in the 5th century and this is the main temple for shaolin school of Buddhism to this day.  The shaolin temple and it's  pagoda forest was considered as a UNESCO world heritage site at 2010 as part of the historic monuments of the China.  Before the monastery was led by an Abbot but the communists era and religion restrictions has changed the ancient system. Now the monastery is led by a committee composed primarily of government officials.  The shaolin temple has been featured in many films,  Shaolin temple (1982) Shaolin (2011)  Etc.  This prestigious site is a must see when you go to China. 

Mr. 's theory "Observational analysis"

  Observational analysis  To be simply speaking, it is just observing our surroundings. But it is more than just observing we need to observe the most tiniest detail and the conversations they have with us,  it maybe a rubbish talk,  but it is information for us. I was visiting my father's colleague, I was forced to go but that is an another story. Only my father and mother only knew them, so I was totally bored to entertain myself I came up with the concept of "observational analysis" and I tested this.  What I did is just simple, I paid attention to everything if I didn't, they'll know that I'm not interested in their home and that will make them uncomfortable in their own house.  As I was speaking, I paid attention to everything 1. Conversation between my father and mother and the colleague's  2. Seeing photos hung up on the wall  3. This maybe odd but observing their faces (I mean face structure, etc.)  4. Their way of behavior  5. T...